Fido’s Flora is the first and only biologically species-appropriate probiotics for your dog.
The researchers and scientists who assisted in the development of Fido’s Flora identified and cultivated two uniquely canine species of probiotics/ beneficial gut bacteria. These bacterias were specifically chosen to:
• Strengthen your dog’s immune system
• Help keep your dog’s gastrointestinal tract calm during times of stress
• Produce metabolites that fight against bacteria like E. coli and salmonella
• Improve the availability of nutrients to the diet
• Improve production of neurotransmitters in the brain
• Pass through the stomach acid to work in the small intestine
• Not be affected by antibiotics commonly prescribed to treat intestinal upset.
The powerful combination of Fulvic and Humic Acids adds vital minerals, helps feed the cells of the body and aids in the removal of toxic minerals and heavy metals.
Humic and Fulvic acids
Multi strain probiotic blend including species-specific patented probiotics
Add to food once per day according to your dog’s weight dosage.
1-29 lbs 0.25 tsp
30-59 lbs 0.50 tsp
60-89 lbs 0.75 tsp
90+ lbs 1 tsp
For use in Dogs only | Refrigerate after opening
Please note: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.